Monday, August 17, 2015

Life Size Candy Land

A few years ago, the library did a fun life size Candy Land game. I remember the kids had so much fun, so I thought I would recreate it with my kids and their cousins. I made all the pieces big and then set them up in my sister Mary's basement.

Sorry these pictures are not in the order of the game. I just took them as I was going, and I'm too lazy to try to put them in the right order. :0)

So, this is Queen Frostine's Ice Cream Sea:


Candy Castle, where you win the game!!


Lollipop Forrest:


Lord Licorice's Castle:


The Molasses Swamp:


Peppermint Forrest:


Gumdrop Tree:


Grandma Nut's House:


Gumdrop Lane:


The whole board:


 We had to split the kids up because there were too many! Here are the little kids going first:






Then the older kids:




It was a lot of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment