Monday, March 30, 2015

Ranch Chicken Enchiladas

I have made these several times and I love them! They are pretty easy too, so that is a plus!
I start out by cooking the chicken in the crock-pot on low for 6-7 hours. I put thawed chicken breasts in, sprinkle a package of Ranch dressing mix & a package of taco seasoning on top, then pour 2 cups of chicken broth on top.


When the chicken is done, mix 1/2 cup ranch (I use half spicy & half regular) and 1/2 cup salsa:



After that, place the chicken in a bowl and mix it to shred it:




So quick and easy!!
I usually add some of the broth (about 6 ladleful's) to give the chicken a little more flavor and to make sure it's not too dry.


After the chicken is ready, spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, then cover the bottom of the pan with 3 or 4 spoonfuls of the ranch/salsa mixture.


Next, take a (low-carb) tortilla and spread a little of the mix on it:


add chicken:


roll-up and place in the pan:


Top with cheese:


Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes:


Don't those look yummy!!
Top with ranch if you like!


An easy & yummy meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment