Thursday, October 16, 2014

Painting Party!

On Sunday, my mom, sisters, sisters-in-law, and I all went to Paint The Towne for a painting party! It was so fun!! I selected the painting we were going to do, which was witch feet since it is close to Halloween. (I got to pick because I planned it.) ;0)
When we got there, everything was set up for us; easels, canvases, paint, brushes, etc.


Since that was all done, we set up our stuff: drinks and yummy snacks!



I was very thankful that the shoe for the witch was a stencil!


We all got settled in and ready to paint!




The instructor was good and it was sun to sit and talk with my family while painting! 
Here is my finished picture:


All of our paintings!!
Kathleen, Mom (Jan), Kandra, me, and Amy (top row)
Mary, Dianna, Udrika, and Tonya (bottom row)


It was so fun and I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for scheduling it to include everyone :0)
    -D

    ReplyDelete