Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Get Air!

Last Friday the kids didn't have school. So, we took advantage of the free day and went to Get Air!! It is a new trampoline park here in Wichita. When we first got in, I was a little disappointed. It seemed a lot smaller than I thought it would be, but the kids had a ton of fun and had plenty to do! The cost was a little steep, $12 per kid per hour, but we ended up getting to jump for about an hour and 20 minutes, and that was plenty of time for the kids to get all worn out!  
There were lines of trampolines to jump on:



You could also slide down them!




We met my sister Mary & her three kids there! Here is Tabby with the boys:




There was also a tight rope!







Poor Riley had a mishap in the dodge ball court. :0(


He quickly "bounced" back into the foam pits though!
(See what I did there...Bounced Back?? I crack myself up!) ;0)



Tabby, Lily, and Johnny all took turns jumping in the pits too!







Alyssa was there too. She was all over the place so I had to tell her to jump in front of me so I could get a picture of her. LOL!


While I thought the price was a little steep to begin with, the kids did have a lot of fun and by the end I felt it was worth it and will probably go again soon!

1 comment:

  1. That "ball" pit looked like Minecraft exploded! LOL!

    ReplyDelete