Friday, May 23, 2014

Botanica Gardens & New Pictures of the Kids!

Today was the kids last day of school for the year!! We celebrated by going out to lunch since they got out at noon and then heading to Botanica. Then I ruined it by making them dress up so I could take pictures of them before they could play. I'm such a mean mom. ;0)

Here are some of the pictures I took of them for their new pictures to hand out to family.


This was the best group picture I could get of them. :0(
But, I really just wanted individual pictures, so I'll try again another time.







I think they turned out pretty good! :0) Botanica is such a beautiful place to take pictures!!

I had watched Emma for Amy while she was at the doctor, so we invited them along with us!


Emma really thinks that she is just as big as those other kids. :0)








I LOVE this picture!!! <3 font="">




We were moving on & Emma was not happy about it. ;0)


Sweet Momma & Baby Girl picture before Baby Brother is born!!


WATER!!!






While it was CRAZY humid, (YUCK!!) it was fun to watch all four kiddos run around enjoying the gardens. We will definitely go again this summer, but next time, I won't make them take pictures too. ;0)

2 comments:

  1. The boys look so handsome in their photos and Lily looks beautiful as well. I really like her dress :0)
    You are very brave to let them play there in their dress clothes...my kids would have had them ruined afterwards!
    -D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out so well! Thanks again for inviting us. And Emma loves spending time with her Aunt Jenny and cousins! :-)

    ReplyDelete