Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Last night, we got ready for St. Patrick's Day. We are going over to my mom & dad's house today so the kids can play with their cousins, so we thought we would make some cupcakes. Zach frosted them all, Lily dipped them in green sugar, then Zach added a piece of "gold" or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, and I added the rainbow:





Then, because the kids really wanted more of them, we made the mint Oreo truffles again to take over there:


After Riley, and Lily went up to bed, the leprechauns came to leave their green footprints & gold!


Wow! Those leprechauns are tall!! ;0)




After the big leprechaun went to bed, I made the kids St. Pat's present from Jeff & I.



They were pretty excited to see those this morning. :0)

All three kids ran in to find the gold too!





I had gotten these leprechaun facial hair sets at Dollar Tree. :0)


Zach wanted me to take this picture of a leprechaun eating a rainbow.....


So Riley did too.....


And if her brothers do it, then.....


I have very goofy kids!
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes were both pretty and yummy!
    And so were the mint truffles. :-)
    -Amy
    P.S. - I beat Dianna!

    ReplyDelete