Thursday, January 30, 2014

National Anthem & a Hockey Game

On Tuesday, Zach's Honor Choir sang The National Anthem at a Thunder Hockey game!! They were all SO excited!!

Lily was super excited that her BFF Allison was there too! :0)


Zach walking in to sing!


 
They were in a weird position, so this picture was taken through glass. (We were actually behind them.) :0(
 

Jumbo-Tron picture of them singing: 


They were awesome!! :0)

Then the game started!!


Zach got to come back and sit with us after they sang.



He had lots of fans come to listen to him. :0)

My dad & Riley:


My mom came too, but I don't have a picture of her.....


Lily, Jeff, and his mom:


And my niece Rachel, and her son Ares:


Some of us on the Jumbo-Tron!! (there's my mom!) ;0)


And Thunder Dog even came over to our section!


The kids had fun watching the game (and eating popcorn & drinking pop...), and we all loved hearing the All Saints Honor Choir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment