Friday, August 16, 2013

First Day of School! (2013)

It's finally here!! The first day of school!! ;0)

All of the kids were ready & somewhat willing to go this morning. Lily was the only one that was super excited. The boys were not as enthusiastic as she was. :0)

Here are the kids' first day pictures with some of their favorite things:






Outside school. They all have their, "Please stop taking pictures of us smiles".


Zach & his teacher, Sister Eloise. I almost didn't get this picture, he almost got away from me. I don't think I am even going to try next year. :0)


Lily was the next one to be dropped off. Her teacher is on maternity leave, so no picture with the teacher, but she was super excited to be there anyway!


Riley was the last one to be dropped off. This is him and his teacher Mrs. Matechik. Poor Riley was so nervous!! I know he will have a great day though!


Jeff & I got them all dropped off and then I went to pick up Miss Emma from my mom's. It's going to be fairly quiet around here today. And I am OK with that!


2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with those first three pictures! I should do something like that with Ares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what they wanted to be when they grow up!!

    -D.

    ReplyDelete