Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Lily!



Lily turns 6 years old today. My baby is 6. It actually makes me sad. I know it shouldn't, but it does. This picture of Lily decked out as a princess is SO Lily. She has been a little princess since the day she was born. Her daddy & her brothers have helped her hone that image. (and maybe me a little bit too.....) She loves girly things, glitter, pink, dresses, shoes, purses, make-up, hair things, rainbows, unicorns, and anything else you can think of to make someone girly. But she is also strong, independent (when she wants to be), funny, smart, loving, sarcastic, imaginative, bossy, friendly, and a whole host of other things that make her Lily. And I wouldn't change a thing about her.  

Happy Birthday Lily! We love you SO much!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete