Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy 10th Birthday Zach!




















Ten Years ago, Jeff & I were blessed with the sweetest bundle of joy we could ever have imagined. We couldn't know what a wonderful adventure he has taken us on these past 10 years, and and I can't wait to see what the years ahead hold for him!

10 Things About Zach:
1. You are incredibly smart. Your intelligence astounds me sometimes.
2. You are so loving. You would do anything for your family.
3. You are so imaginative! You will sit with a piece of paper for an hour making up new inventions!
4. You love to read. You will read anywhere, anytime!
5. You HATE any kind of change.
6. You are my researcher. If you don't know it, you want to look it up and learn about it.
7. You are such a big helper! Anytime Dad or I need help, you are there to step up.
8. You are so funny, and I love to listen to you laugh.
9. One of your favorite things to do is to mix things together to see what they will do/make. You are definitely the scientist of the family!
10. You are our first born. We have had you the longest. We learned how to be parents with you. :0)

I can't believe how fast 10 years can fly by. You are no longer my baby, or my little boy. You are growing so fast! I love the person you have become, and Dad & I could not love you more. Happy Birthday Zach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment