Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day of School 2012!

The kids started school today! These were waiting for them when they got up this morning:

I got these ideas from Pinterest & my sister Dianna. And no, I did not sugar them up before school, they get them when they come home this afternoon. :0)
The boys went this morning. Aren't they so handsome? Riley was super excited, but Zach was very, very nervous. He told me he wanted me to start home schooling him...... I am sure he will have a good day though....I hope...


I also got this idea from Pinterest. I thought it would be a good way to remember some of the things about them at this age.





Zach & his teacher, Mrs. Norden:



Riley & Mrs. Rudisill:



Lily didn't go until this afternoon, because they split the class up for the first day. She'll go all day tomorrow. Isn't she adorable in her little uniform?!? She was unbelievably excited! Jeff met us at school to take her in. I did really well, until I hugged her goodbye, then I had to practically run out of there so she wouldn't see me cry. 


Lily & her teacher, Mrs. Heise:























So, at least 2 out of 3 were excited about the new school year. I'm sure all three of them will end up having a good day & all of their teachers seem very nice, so I'm sure they will all have a good year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment