Thursday, September 1, 2011

Princess Lily & Sir Ares

Yesterday, while I was at my mom's house, she gave me Ares' Halloween costume to give to him. My sister Dianna had dropped it off for him (he's borrowing it from her) and my mom knew I was going to see Ares later in the day. I know that is a long (and boring) explanation, but that's how I came to be in possession of a knight costume.
When Ares saw it, he wanted to put it on. He likes to be Flynn Rider from Rapunzel. When I saw how cute, I mean brave, he looked, I thought, "Why not torture these two 4 year olds and make them pose as a knight & princess?" I mean, who wouldn't think that?!?
So, Lily dressed up in one of her many dress-up dresses, and off we went. They were actually really good sports about it, and I only had to bribe them with candy for the last few pictures. ;0)











I am sure they are going to LOVE these when they are 16.....

2 comments:

  1. THOSE ARE TOO CUTE!! I LIKED THE ONE WHERE LILY IS SLEEPING LOL
    IM SURPRISED YOU HAD TO BRIBE ARES AT ALL, AS IMAGINATIVE AS HE IS!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word...ADORABLE!!!!

    -D.

    ReplyDelete