Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Mornings With Lily

I LOVE fall. It is my favorite season of all. I love the cool, crisp air and the smell of dry leaves. I love the orange, red, and yellow colors that pop up everywhere. While we have not been having cold weather (or even cool weather most afternoons), we do have some mornings where the air is fresh and has a chill to it. Lily and I love going out and taking walks or heading to the library or the park during this time. Here are some of the fun things Lily & I have been doing so far on our fall mornings together:



Lily loves this statue. She's glad it is finally cool enough to sit here again.

Those geese just never want to come over and talk to her! I don't know why!




She's not falling, she's "rolling" down a hill..... a very controlled "roll" ;0)






My little monkey. :0)


I am sure more fall adventures await us.

No comments:

Post a Comment