Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lily & Ares

Lily & Ares are one week apart. They share Birthday parties, and play together really well. Ares can't wait to come over to our house & Lily gets SO excited when she knows he's coming over. We got to have Ares come over to our house for awhile on Tuesday. We went to McDonald's, swam, and then just played and played.
I took pictures of these two little cuties with my camera phone (which I usually hate), but I have seen pictures taken with an app called Instagram and I thought they turned out really cool. The only problem is that Instagram is for an IPhone. I don't have one of those. I do have a Droid though, so I found an app called PicPlz that does the same thing. Here are some of the pictures I took of Lily & Ares during our day together:








These two do not always get along. Lily has been known to hide Batman (Ares' favorite toy at our house) so she can force him to play tea party with her. But, the majority of the time they get along great. They are so funny to listen to when they are playing. In the world they make up, Batman dresses up as a knight, dinosaurs rescue princesses, and Barbies yell at dragons to "Get out of our neighborhood!" (Lily seriously said this to one of Ares' dragons.)

Now that Ares lives a few blocks over, I am sure we will be seeing lots more of Ares. Which is just fine by us. =)

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so cute! I'll have to get copies of these pictures :) I'm glad Ares behaved for you, he got pennies in his piggy bank for being a good boy.

    ReplyDelete