Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Shoes

Lily had her first dance class today.
She LOVED it!
The class was called Wiggles & Giggles Dance class.
I dressed her in a cute outfit with a tutu, but I didn't go full on ballerina.
I didn't think it was that kind of class.
Then I saw the other girls......


ballet shoes, tights, leotards......
But they weren't doing any ballet dancing to begin with, they were just dancing around.
And Lily was having fun doing it!
So, I didn't think too much of not having on the right shoes.

Then they started doing this:
Hmmmm....
Maybe I should have at least put her in her leotard....
(By the way, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!)
So after class, we went to get new ballet slippers.
She could not wait to put them on!
She showed Grammy & Granddad some of her moves with her new shoes.
They will also learn how to tap dance in this class.
Yep, you guessed it, another new pair of shoes.
Leave it to my daughter to love something where she gets new shoes. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment