Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Parties!

Riley had his Valentine party at school this morning.
When I walked in to help with the party I saw these yummy things on the table just waiting to be finished by 12 little 4 and 5 year olds!!

What a FUN idea for their party!
Riley and Lily had a great time decorating their own cupcakes.


When they were done decorating, they got to eat other really yummy treats too.
Riley showed me all of his Valentines when we got home.
He was very excited that all of his friends gave him one. :-)
Then later on this afternoon I went to Zach's class for his party.
They had all kinds of yummy treats to eat.
It looks like Zach is making really healthy choices in his snacks, but he just ate all of the cookies before I took the picture. ;-)
Both parties were really fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment