Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!

We had a GREAT Halloween last night!! The kids got way too much candy, but I'm sure Jeff will help them out with some of that. ;-)

Zach was (as he kept saying) a camouflaged Ninja.

Riley (who likes to do whatever Zach does) was also a Ninja.


Lily was Sleeping Beauty.

I even put some glitter eyeshadow on her. She loved getting all dressed up!


Ready to Trick-or-Treat!!

These are our pumpkins lit up. The picture isn't good, but you get the idea.

I took all three kids around our court. Lily was so excited about Trick-or-Treating! She would run up to the house and yell to the boys, "ring the bell" and then she would say Trick-or-Treat with the boys and get SO excited when they gave her candy. Lily doesn't usually talk to people she doesn't know, so I was impressed that she was so eager to go door to door.
We dropped Lily off at home with Jeff when we were done with our street, and I took the boys back out for more candy. They had a lot of fun and Riley kept saying, "This is the best Halloween ever!!"
I hope everyone had the best Halloween ever too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure I will not be the only one eating the candy ;-)

    ReplyDelete