Monday, August 24, 2009

Riley's First Day of Preschool!!

Riley started Pre-4 today. At All Saints you get the same teacher in Pre-3 & Pre-4, so he already knew what to expect and he has most of the same kids in his class, and he LOVES his teacher. So he was SUPER excited about starting school. He was so excited that he could not go to sleep last night and then this morning he wouldn't hold still for one minute. Even while I was taking pictures. This was him dancing because he was so excited. =)

Riley kept insisting we were going to be late, but we were actually early because I was tired of him telling me we were going to be late if we didn't leave.

His cousin Alyssa is in his class this year. Yeah!!

When I went to pick him up he was still excited! (I think he was more excited about the cupcakes they were eating for a Birthday party than school, but still....) I love how excited he gets about things. He is such a funny little guy. =) I hope this enthusiasm for everything continues as he gets older!!

No comments:

Post a Comment