Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What 6 Year Olds Talk About


On Tuesdays and Thursdays I pick Zach and my two nieces, Lindsey and Tabitha, up from school. The drive from school to Taby's house is only about 10 to 15 minutes depending on traffic, but in that span of time, Zach & Taby can talk about the funniest things. They sit next to eachother way in the back of the car and laugh and talk and fight. Some days I just love to listen to the things they don't think I am listening to. Today Zach was telling Taby that his Grammy (which also happens to be Taby's Grammy) has the best recipe for fresh water. Yes, you read that right. Apparently my mom can make water. =) He told her that Grammy puts the water into bottles and then puts them into the refrigerator and when they are cold, they are the best things ever! According to Zach, "Nothing is better than fresh water." So if you are looking for extremely good tasting fresh water, come on over to Zach's Grammy's house.

1 comment: