Monday, March 9, 2009

Rainy Day

I like rainy days. I even like a thunderstorm now and then. So, when it was rainy and not too cold, I asked Riley if he wanted to go out in it with our huge umbrella. He thought that would be fun, so out we went. Here is Riley with the umbrella that is almost as big as he is!

At our old house, the end of the driveway would be full of water even if it was barely raining, so I would let the boys go out and jump on the water. Here at the new house, we don't get as much water there (which is actually a good thing) but there is still enough water to jump in.

After Lily got up from nap, I took her & Riley back out. It wasn't raining anymore, but I thought she would like jumping in the water. As you can tell from the expression on her face, she wasn't really sure this was a good idea.

I can just see her thinking: OK, this isn't too bad.

Oh! This is fun!

I thought this was a sweet picture of Riley following Lily in the water.




These are Lily's Little footprints.







Here are Riley's.

No comments:

Post a Comment