Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Day Off

Today Riley told me that I deserved a day off. Not one to argue with that, I asked what I should do for a day off. He looked up at me and said, "You do not have to take me to school!" I told him that even if I had a day off, he still had to go to school. I don't think he really liked that idea.


Sidewalk Art
Each of the kids has a folder full of art projects and papers that are theirs. I decided that since they like to draw with sidewalk chalk and I really can't save that, I would take pictures of their art every now and then to save in their folders along with their other works of art. Here are some pictures of their art from yesterday:

This is Zach's. It is a shark eating a turkey. I'm not sure if the turkey is in the ocean or the shark is on land though. =)

This is Riley's. He is really into scary things, so this is his monster.

And finally, this is Lily's. Since she is only 20 months old, she obviously doesn't draw anything you can recognize, but she loves to color all over the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment